Bina'a Home Finance Emirates Islamic Bank
Giving you the flexibility to build your home the way you always wanted it to be. Using the Islamic principle of Forward Ijarah, the bank finances the construction of the property. Once completed, they lease the property back to you under the agreed repayment plan.
Apply online now
Fill in your details and our expert advisor will contact you soon.
- Financing of up to 80% of the current market value of your selected property.
- High finance amounts.
- Quick approval process and fast turnaround.
- Attractive and highly competitive profit rates linked with EIBOR.
- Longer repayment tenures of up to 25 years.
- Convenient monthly repayments on a variable rate basis as applicable.
- Takaful coverage to protect your family in the event of an unforeseen event leading to injury or loss of life.
- Minimal documentation and low processing rates.
- You require a minimum salary of AED 8,000 per month to be eligible.
- UAE Nationals are required to put 20% as the down payment for this finance. This loan is offered only to UAE Nationals.
- It is not a requirement to transfer your salary to apply.
- Copy of valid passport (original required for verification).
- Copy of "Khulasat Al Qaid" or National ID (original required for verification).
- Original Salary Certificate less than 45 days old providing details on length of employment, current designation and salary package.
- Salary Transfer Letter in case Salary is transferred to Emirates Islamic containing details on length of service, current designation and salary package.
- Last 6 months bank statements reflecting salary credits.
- Liability letter less than 30 days old reflecting borrowings with the bank to which your salary is transferred.