DUBAI FIRST Cashback Card
- Balance Transfer
Enjoy exciting travel privilege discounts & earn 2% cash back on local purchases & 3.5% on all international purchases. Visit bankonus.com to apply for the Dubai First Cashback credit card.
Card Replacement fee
Over Limit fee
Late payment fee
Cash Withdrawal Fee
AED 100 OR 3% Which ever is higher
Apply online now
Fill in your details and our expert advisor will contact you soon.
- Unlimited complimentary access to select airport lounges across the Middle East and North Africa.
- Access to premium health clubs in the UAE
- Exclusive offers across a range of premium partners encompassing lifestyle, entertainment, shopping, dining, jewellery, wellness and more.
- As a preferred Mastercard premium cardholder, you get to explore the world with a wide range of priceless moments, ranging from red carpet treatment at events, to fashion and culinary experiences. Not to mention access to upscale resorts, hotels, travel destinations and retail establishments.
- Up to 2.5% Cash Back on every day spends in the UAE and abroad
- 5% Cash Back on all dining and entertainment spends in the UAE and abroad
- Complimentary airport lounge access across MENA
- Access to premium health clubs
- Through its innovative cash back program, the Dubai First Cash Back Card offers you cash reward of up to AED 12,000 per year. Enjoy higher rewards for higher spends.
- Up to 4 free Supplementary cards
- Protection - For the unforeseen circumstances that may prevent you or your family from meeting your financial commitments, Dubai First introduces Credit Shield - a comprehensive credit card insurance cover that offers you complete protection against life's adversities.
- 24/7 Utility Bill Payment
- Instant Cash Advances at over 1 Million ATMs around the world
- Balance Transfer - Benefit more by transferring your outstanding balance from other banks credit cards to the Dubai First Cash Back Card and enjoy special low interest rates. With a choice to repay the amount in 3 to 36 equal monthly instalments… your finances will be even easier to manage.