Compare and save big on Life Insurance
Select the type of Insurance you're looking for
(All our plans offer global protection)
Offers you peace of mind so that your loved ones can stay protected from financial losses should anything happen to you. Life Insurance is not about you. Its about your family and the financial security you can promise them if you are not around to do so.
Life Insurance can provide cash when it is needed the most (for e.g Wedding, Education, Retirement and Death). Depending upon your needs and stage of life, you need to carefully choose which type of life insurance is best for you and your family.
How It Works
Tell us about yourself
Setup a personalized advisory session
Get Insurance Policy
Which Type of Life Insurance should you Buy?
1. Term Life Plans
Term Life Insurance usually provides you with the highest cover at the cheapest cost.
As the name implies, it is for a specific term, and is paid out to your nominated beneficiary in case of death.
2. Savings Plans
Savings plan help you plan for your future with children education, retirement or any other planned expenses. At the end of the term (or investment period) the amount is paid back to you in the form of lump-sum. During the term if you die, a certain amount is paid back to your family, to keep your dreams alive.
3. Whole of Life Plans
As the name implies, whole of life (or permanent) plans provide you protection for your entire life. Such plans are guaranteed to payout on maturity
Like in case of Savings plans, a certain portion of the premium is invested by expert fund managers to earn an optimal rate of return.
After a certain number of premiums have been paid, you can choose to have the investment returns pay for continuation of the policy.
Looking for better advice
As you can see, these three main types of plans have very specific end use benefits. Do call us now, so one of our experts can provide you with a free session to help you make the right decision.
Our Life Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Risk Cover should depend upon 3 things :
- How much debt you have.
- Income Replacement.
- Insuring Others.
- Age Proof: Pan Card, Voter’s ID, Passport, Driving License, School/ College Certificate, Birth Certificate.
- Address Proof: Utility Bill, Passport, Voter’s ID, Telephone bill, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Bank A/C Statement, Letter from Recognized Public Authority.
- Photo Identity proof: Driving License, Voter’s ID Card, Passport, Pan Card, Letter from Recognised Public Authority or Public Servant with Photograph verifying the identity and residence, Aadhar Card.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Income Proof: Salary Slip, Form 16, ITR/ Assessment Order/ Employers Certificate.
- Medical Reports – In case required from the insurance companies end.
Most useful riders in Life Insurance are :
- Waiver of premium rider (In case you become totally disabled).
- Disability Income Rider
- Guaranteed Insurability Rider (In case you need more insurance but your health has declined).
- Term Conversion Rider (In case you want to convert term life to permanent insurance).
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider (In case you become seriously ill).
- Critical Illness Rider
- Child Protection Rider (In case the unthinkable happens).
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider (In case you die from an accident).
- Return of Premium Rider (In case you outlive your term life policy).
Buying term insurance online from bankonus will have following benefits :
- Facility to compare & choose.
- Speed & Security.
- Lower Premiums
- Safer Payments
- You will be saved from Misselling.