The holy month of Ramadan is coming to an end and Eid Al Fitr is approaching us. Public sector employees will enjoy a 7 days Eid break, however, the private sector’s holiday will start from Monday till Thursday.
It is a great long vacation to enjoy with your loved ones, here are some ideas for getaways, road trips, Eid deals and much more.
Last Minute Getaway Ideas
Georgia is only 3 hours and 30 minutes far from the UAE. You can enjoy the scenery of the mountains and the valleys and the city tours in Tiblisi.
In Istanbul, you will enjoy the delicious street food and street bazaars. It is around 5 hours away from the UAE.
Azerbaijan is less than 3 hours away from the UAE. It is known for having 9 of the 11 climates around the world.
Oman is the go-to destination when UAE residents have a short holiday. Whether you decide to drive there or book a flight, Oman is still considered very near. If you are planning to visit Muscat, you must visit the Grand Mosque and see the beautiful hand-loomed carpet that was once the world largest rug. Also, there are so many activities to be done there like trekking, swimming…etc.
Top Road Trip Destinations
You can enjoy a road trip to Abu Dhabi and visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Louvre Museum, Yas Waterpark, Yas Mall and much more attractions.
In Mleiha, you can enjoy Safari, overnight camping with Discover Mleiha, Dune Buggy adventures, and many more that are suitable for all ages.
Ras Al Khaimah, Jabal Al Jais
Enjoy a road trip to Ras Al Khaimah with your family and friends where you can go to the top of Jabal Al Jais for a BBQ or if you are seeking an adventure, what is better than the world’s longest zip line?!
Al Qudra Lakes
This is a quick road trip to Al Qudra Lakes, the man-made lake is home to many species of birds and boasts a view of the sunset that is unrivaled around Dubai.
Looking for Staycation Options?
Rixos Premium Dubai
- Where? The Walk, Jumeirah Beach Residence
- What’s the deal? Eid Escape: Complimentary upgrade to half board, two tickets to La Perle show
- How much? AED 650 per room per night onwards
Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort And Spa
- Where? Al Mamsha Street, Jumeirah Beach Residence
- What’s the deal? Eid Al Fitr 2019 Special: Daily buffet breakfast, daily buffet lunch
- How much? AED 899 per room per night onwards
Ja Palm Tree Court
- Where? Mina Al Jebel Ali
- What’s the deal? Summer Lovin: Daily breakfast, 30% off the room rate, along with a discount on recreational activities: Golf (30% off), Fishing (30% off), Shooting (40% off), Spa (40% off)
- How much? AED 1,190 per room per night onwards
Rove At The Park
- Where? Dubai Parks and Resorts
- What’s the deal? Two tickets to Dubai Parks and Resorts per room, late checkout until 02:00 p.m.
- How much? AED 199 per room per night onwards
Want to Watch the Fireworks for FREE?
When? 9 p.m.
When? 9:30 p.m.
Dubai Festival City
When? June 5 and 6 at 8 and 10 p.m. where Imagine, the water, lights, and laser show has something special for Eid, with two shows a night.
Fancy Some Shopping Deals?
Abu Dhabi announced on June 5th a return for the 24-hour megasale with discounts up to 90% in Aldar’s Yas Mall, The Mall at World Trade Centre (WTC) and Al Jimi Mall, Al Ain.
For all purchases of 1,000 AED or more, shoppers will receive a Yas Mall gift card loaded with their VAT amount. This exclusive offer will only be available during the 24-hour megasale.