When you need extra capital, having extra help can make things easier. To increase your loan eligibility, apply with a salaried spouse or kin with our Co-Applicant Programme.
Apply online now
Fill in your details and our expert advisor will contact you soon.
- With our co-applicant program, income of a co-applicant is considered for calculating the loan eligibility by including all or certain percentage of the income of your spouse or kin.
- Valid Passport Copy with valid Resident Visa page
- UAE Nationals: Idbara page of UAE Nationals
- Original Emirates ID and Emirates ID copy
- Proof of Residency or Utility Bill
- Undated Security Cheque
- Credit Card Statements (Where applicable)
- Latest 6 Months Bank statement
- Trade License
- MOA (Memorandum of Association)
- POA (Power of Attorney)
- Latest 3 Months Bank statement
- Latest Salary Certificate / Salary Transfer Letter
- Main applicant should be employed by a company that is listed with Emirates NBD
- Co-applicant can be a spouse or a kin (son or daughter but not brothers)
- Maximum of one co-applicant
- Minimum monthly salary of primary applicant of at least AED 5,000
- No company listing or Salary Transfer is required for co-applicant