Non Resident Finance Noor Bank
Our non-resident home finance solution will help you achieve your dream of owning your home in Dubai. Whether you are a salaried or self-employed individual, simply find your home and we will facilitate the entire transaction with a smooth and a hassle-free experience.
Apply online now
Fill in your details and our expert advisor will contact you soon.
- Financing for ready and off-plan properties.
- Attractive profit rates.
- Finance of up to 70% of the property value on ready properties, and up to 50% on off-plan projects.
- Finance up to AED 15 Million.
- Tenors of up to 25 years.
- Life and Property Takaful bundled with Home Finance.
- “Easy Docs” program for non-residents and residents availing up to 50% finance to value.
- Renovate your home or invest in real estate with finance amount of up to AED 15 Million for ready properties and tenor of up to 25 years among many other benefits.
- Salaried: Minimum Salary requirement of AED 10,000 per month.
- For Self-employed: Minimum Net Income of AED 480,000 per annum; Minimum Age for all primary applicants is 23 years; Maximum Age for all segments is 65 years.
- Original Salary Certificate. (Req. for Salaried)
- Original/Copy of Payslips (if required). (Req. for Salaried)
- Last 3-6 months Personal Bank statements, depending on employer profile. (Req. for Salaried)
- Copy of Valid Trade License. (Req. for Self Employed)
- Last 3 months Personal Bank statements. (Req. for Self Employed)
- Last 6 months/ 12 months Company Bank statements. (Req. for Self Employed)
- Copy of 2 years audited financials. (Req. for Self Employed)