Buy a House Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
Reducing / Flat
3.75% / 2.06%
Finance your dream home with ADIB. Let us help you take care of your home finance.
Early Settlement Fee
Apply online now
Fill in your details and our expert advisor will contact you soon.
- Financing up to AED 20 million for Nationals and AED 15 million for Expatriates.
- Profit rates as low as 3.75% per annum.
- Special rate for financing handover payments to developers.
- Property takaful (insurance) paid by ADIB.
- Financing up to 80% of property value.
- No early settlement fees when selling the property.
- Instant pre-qualification.
- Up to six months' optional grace period.
- ADIB paid property insurance for full tenure.
- Monthly salary AED 10,000 for UAE Nationals & AED 15,000 for Expatriates.
- Annual turnover of AED 2,000,000 for Self-employed UAE Nationals & AED 3,000,000 for Expatriates.
- Minimum age of 21 Years and a maximum of 70 years at maturity.
- Properties located in all emirates for salaried customers.
- Properties located in Abu Dhabi and Dubai only for Self-employed customers.
- Valid Passport with residence visa copy & Emirates ID.
- Khulasat Al Kaid (Family book for UAE Nationals only).
- Salary certificate.
- Ownership documents for self-employed individuals.
- Proof of Income.
- Bank statements.
- Liability letter (if applicable).
- Property documents.