Standard Mortgage Loan Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
Reducing / Flat
4.75% / 2.50%
ADCB helps you turn your dream home into reality. With the option of fixed or variable rates, you can now choose the solution that suits your individual needs.
Early Settlement Fee
Apply online now
Fill in your details and our expert advisor will contact you soon.
- The option of Islamic or Conventional Home Finance.
- Financing up to 80% of property value.
- Fixed-rate options.
- Refinancing options available.
- Competitive interest rate options.
- Repayment tenure of up to 25 years.
- Minimum salary of AED 8,000 for UAE nationals and AED 15,000 for expats per month to be eligible.
- Finance repayment period of up to 25 years for UAE nationals and 15 years for expats.
- Completed application form. (Req. for both Salaried & Self Employed)
- Proof of booked property if any Declaration of a source of down-payment. (Req. for both Salaried & Self Employed)
- Valid Passport, Visa & EIDA Card copy. (Req. for both Salaried & Self Employed)
- Last 6 months bank statements copy. (Req for Salaried)
- Last 6 months bank statements copy for both personal and company accounts. (Req. for Self Employed)
- Salary Certificate, issued to ADCB and dated 30 days or less from date of a loan application. (Req. for Salaried)
- Valid Trade License copy (If applicable: Memorandum of Association/ Articles of Association). (Req. for Self Employed)
- Salary transfer letter (if transferring salary to ADCB). (Req. for Salaried)
- Valid Power-of-Attorney copy (if applicable). (Req. for Self Employed)
- Details of existing loans/liabilities. (Req. for both Salaried & Self Employed)