DUBAI FIRST Cashback Mastercard Classic
- Balance Transfer
Enjoy exciting travel privilege discounts & earn 2% cash back on local purchases & 3.5% on all international purchases. Visit bankonus.com to apply for the Dubai First Cashback MasterCard Classic card.
Card Replacement fee
Over Limit fee
Late payment fee
Cash Withdrawal Fee
AED 100 OR 3% Which ever is higher
Apply online now
Fill in your details and our expert advisor will contact you soon.
- Indulge in yourself with our choice of premium privileges, which provide special offers across dining, retail, entertainment, health and wellness and others.
- MasterCard Gold card lets you indulge in tempting epicurean pleasures with a booklet containing 100 Buy 1 get 1 offers which provide savings only a few can match.
- From incredible getaways in the Caribbean, to trekking in the Himalayas, MasterCard Gold card travel privileges introduce you to some of the best kept secrets the world over.
- CashBack Benefits - Get Cash Back of up to 2.5% on your transactions.
- Travel Benefits - Phone Dubai First Travel Assist to book your flights with 5% discount on the airfare and have the tickets conveniently delivered to your doorstep. Enjoy up to 7% discounts on Holiday Packages.
- PayPassTM Technology - Your Dubai First Cash Back Gold Mastercard is equipped with PayPass™ technology. Simply tap your card on a PayPass™ reader to save time and enjoy convenience at select outlets for purchases of up to AED 100.
- Loan on phone - An instant, low interest loan is available to you via the phone. You can pay the loan in equal monthly instalments over 3 to 36 months.
- Balance Transfer - Benefit more by transferring your outstanding balance from other banks credit cards to Mastercard Gold card and enjoy special low interest rates. With a choice to repay the amount in 3 to 36 equal monthly instalments your finances will be even easier to manage.
- Easy Purchase Plans - Purchase any item greater than AED 1000 and nominate the same for our Easy Payment Plan with convenient monthly instalments of 3 to 36 months at a special interest rate.