Car Loan

Car Loan HSBC

Min. salary
AED 7,500
Reducing / Flat
4.00% / 1.99%
Down Payment

Drive off with an HSBC Car Loan from 2.25%

Max Amount
AED 918,000
Arrangement Fee
Early Settlement Fee
1.00 %

Apply online now

Fill in your details and our expert advisor will contact you soon.


Unique Features

  • Reduced monthly payments with balloon repayment options.
  • No mandatory salary transfer to HSBC is required.
  • Loan amounts up to AED 918,000 depending on your eligibility.
  • Competitive motor insurance rate for saloons and four-wheel drive.
  • Dedicated sales specialists at your service.
  • Available for all types of saloon, four-wheel-drive vehicles and motorcycles.
  • No account opening required.


  • You should be a UAE national or expatriate resident aged between 21 and 65 years.
  • You earn a minimum monthly salary of AED 7,500 per month.

Documents required

  • Valid Emirates ID. (Req. for both Employed & Self Employed)
  • Valid passport copy (valid UAE visa for expatriates). (Req. for both Employed & Self Employed)
  • Valid UAE driving license copy. (Req. for both Employed & Self Employed) 
  • Copy of the last 3 months' salary or income transfer bank statements (a longer period may be required if cheque returns are identified). (Req. only for Employed)
  • Copy of the last 6 months' personal and business bank statements. (Req. only for Self Employed)
  • Proof of income – salary certificate/salary transfer letter if the salary is not assigned to a HSBC bank or other banks under narration salary. (Req. only for Employed)
  • Audited financials for the last 2 years. (Req. only for Self Employed)
  • Repayment mechanism – standing instruction plus an undated security cheque from the salary-assigned account. (Req. only for Employed)
  • Repayment mechanism – standing instruction plus an undated security cheque from the main operating account. (Req. only for Self Employed)
  • HSBC Bank Middle East Limited application form and agreement fully completed in block letters and signed in the presence of a sales specialist. (Req. for both Employed & Self Employed)
  • Valid documents in support of business/partnership, ie trade license copy, memorandum/articles of association, passport copies of owners/partners and additional documents can be requested based on individual requirements. (Req. only for Self Employed)