Standard Savings Account Emirates NBD
When you need an account that's there for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, you can count on Emirates NBD Standard Savings Account. Attractive interest rates on balances, all-day access and so much more.
Apply online now
Fill in your details and our expert advisor will contact you soon.
- Available in UAE Dirham only.
- Interest rate of 0.25% p.a. on balances.
- Free international ATM/debit card.
- 24-hour easy access to your account, through ATMs, over the phone (landline or mobile), and online.
- Access to an extensive branch and ATM network.
- Bill payment facilities across a wide range of services - telephone, electricity, Salik recharge, road fines and others.
- A minimum average monthly balance of AED 3,000 has to be maintained in the account to avoid charges.
- Interest calculated on minimum monthly balance and paid half-yearly.
- Original Emirates ID for sighting, a verified copy of Emirates ID and a copy of passport for records.
- Valid Salary Transfer Letter (i.e. 30 days from date of issue for non-government companies. For government company validity as mentioned in the letter.)
- Copy of Appointment Letter / Contract Copy
- Copy of Payslip ( < 3 month old)
- Consolidated letter from HR for bulk accounts. (Check and ensure the amount of salary for each employee mentioned in the said letter)
- A statement reflecting credit for previous month's salary.