Al Islami Savings Account Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB)
With competitive expected profit rates, the Al Islami Savings Account gives you the opportunity to earn even more when you maximise your savings.
Apply online now
Fill in your details and our expert advisor will contact you soon.
- With competitive expected profit rates, the Al Islami Savings Account gives you the opportunity to earn even more when you maximise your savings.
- A minimum average balance of AED 3,000 per month is maintained.
- The account is linked to an Investment Deposit (where the Savings Account is the principal liquidation account for the deposit)
- You hold an additional financing product from Dubai Islamic Bank (Auto Finance, Personal Finance or Home Finance) and this savings account is your selected repayment mode
- You subscribe to the Al Islami Takaful Savings Program and the contribution is paid from this account
- You maintain an Al Islami Private Banking/Wajaha relationship with Dubai Islamic Bank.
- Enjoy stress-free living and pay utility bills as well as telecommunication service bills through your Al Islami Savings Account.
- You require a minimum balance of AED 3,000 to open this account and USD 1,000 for USD accounts. However with salary transfer you require a minimum balance of AED 500.
- There is no monthly fee but if the account balance is below AED 3,000 there is a AED 25 fee that applies.
- Emirates ID.
- Passport copy.
- Valid UAE Driving license.
- Online Labour Card Copy – online copies are acceptable.
- UAE Utility Bill issued within last 3 months.
- Valid Free zone Employment Card copy / Employment card copy issued by Local or Federal Government.
- Bank Statement (issued within last 3 months).