Top up loans for existing customers
As a valued Mashreq customer with a good payment history, you can use our top up loan facility.
Apply online now
Fill in your details and our expert advisor will contact you soon.
- It is a type of loan that extends your borrowing limit on an existing loan.
- Many of the customers get a top up loan to cover upcoming financial needs. Sometimes, these needs are spontaneous and unexpected - therefore the easiest way to pay for them is to get a top up loan from Mashreq.
- Like with any product we offer, the amount you borrow is based on what you can realistically afford to repay - so the size of your top up loan is always sensible
- A security cheque with the requested loan amount
- A completed top up loan application form (we provide you with the incomplete version first)
- A copy of your passport
- Valid Emirates ID
- Your employer needs to be part of the list of Mashreq-approved companies
- You need to be earning a minimum salary of AED 7,000
- Your salary should be transferred to Mashreq (if not already)
- The maximum loan amount can go up to AED 1,000,000 for Expatriate & AED 3,000,000 for Emiratis